Unfortunately, we had to make the decision to cancel the skydive. The weather is not cooperating, and we would hate for everyone to travel to OC and not be able to jum – safety is our number one priority. We will be rescheduling; most likely we will wait until spring. Thank you to everyone who signed up. We hope that you will come out in the spring.